Forum Rules 07/05/20161. Inappropriate or infringing content Flame Games Europe does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, article, link or comment posted by other users in the Services, and shall not be responsible for the contents of any such message, article or comment. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Flame Games Europe. The User can report any violation of the services policies by clicking on the report icon on the Forums. The User shall not use the Service(s) to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually offensive, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violating of any applicable law. The User shall not use the Service(s) to post any advertisement, link or information regarding content which infringes the Agreement. The User shall not post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned or licensed by the User or by Flame Games Europe. The user shall not promote illegal or illicit activities including cheating and the use of exploits.
2. Naming policy The User shall not use on the Website, the Forums and in the Game character names, family names, guild names, clan names and/or nicknames that are: Vulgar, abusive, hateful, racist, defamatory, threatening, pornographic or sexually orientated; Referring to inappropriate parts of the human body or bodily functions; Referring to drugs or illegal activities; Related to the Nazi regime; Referring to figures or activities of religious relevance Related to political regimes or personalities involved or suspected of violation of human rights; Promoting violence, ethnically or national hatred; Impersonating an existing person, including Flame Games Europe officials Violating the intellectual or industrial rights of a third party, including trademarks. The use of alternate spelling, for instance by replacing letter with number, in order to violate the above mentioned rules shall be considered a violation of the naming policy. The user will not create additional forum accounts in order to bypass any warning, suspension, ban or purport themselves as someone else.
3. Threats to the provision of the Services The User shall not make threats or attempt to disturb the provision of the Services in any way including spamming, denial of service attacks, performing actions whether alone or as a group, on the Service(s), that would affect the performances of the Service(s) or the experience of other end-users of the Services. Flame Games Europe reserves the right to take any actions necessary deemed necessary to maintain the integrity of the Service(s).
4. Account sharing The User is not allowed to share the credentials of the User’s Account with anyone. Notwithstanding the above, Flame Games Europe may request from you the name of your Account for events or in order to provide you customer support. However, Flame Games Europe will never ask you for your Account password.
5. Violation of law The User undertakes to respect the legislation of the country from which the User launches the Game and accesses the Services.
7. Appeal Forum Moderations Threads deemed inappropriate to a particular forum will be moved to a more appropriate forum or even removed completely. Threads that have been removed or closed are not to be re-posted. The User shall not discuss specific cases of moderated posts or disciplinary actions against users on the forum. If the User disagrees with an action taken by the moderator team, an e-mail should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org. An uninvolved Community Manager will then review the case.
Share your Suggestions! 10/29/2016Greetings
Dragona Warriors, Do you want to help Dragona be the best game possible? We are constantly looking for ways to improve the game, your feedback and suggestions are a key part of this process. Everyone is welcome to visit our Suggestion Forum and share your thoughts with the Dragona Team and the community. Below I will give some advice on how to present your suggestions to ensure you are heard. How to make sure your contribution will be taken into account: Be precise and constructive. Take the time to explain your reasoning behind a feeling or a suggestion. Check if the suggestion you have in mind has already been shared. If it's the case, you can reply to it. Ask other players or friends you know what they think of your post before you click the "Submit" button. Be realistic. To add content requires a long time, but don't feel discouraged if it takes time to see changes.
I want to thank you in advance for any suggestions provided, and we look forward to reading your contributions! Good luck,
Dragona Global Team
Dragona Harcosok, Szeretnél segíteni, hogy a Dragona a lehető legjobb játék legyen? Folyamatosan keressük a módját, hogy javíthassunk a játékon és ennek a folyamatnak az egyik legfontosabb része a Ti javaslataitok, és visszajelzéseitek. Szeretettel várunk mindenkit, hogy ossza meg a Javaslatok Fórum témában a gondolatait a Dragona Csapattal és a közösséggel.
Az alábbiakban adunk néhány tanácsot, hogy hogyan kell jól bemutatni egy javaslatot. Hogy biztos légy benne, hogy komolyan vegyenek, figyelj a következőkre: A javaslatod legyen pontos és konstruktív. Fordíts időt rá, hogy leírd az érvelésed mögötti érzéseidet amikor írod a javaslatodat. Ellenőrizd, hogy az ötletedet már korábban nem e írta le valaki, ha igen akkor ott írj választ rá. Kérdezd meg a többieket, barátaidat, hogy mit gondolnak a bejegyzésedről mielőtt a "Küldés" gombra kattintanál. Légy realista. Ahhoz, hogy átalakítást vagy új tartalmakat adjunk a játékhoz, sok időre és munkára van szükségünk, így kerüld a lehetetlen ötleteket.
Előre is köszönjük mindenkinek aki veszi a fáradtságot egy javaslat megírására, mi pedig alig várjuk, hogy elolvashassuk őket! Sok szerencsét,
Dragona Global Csapat